Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Client Testimonial



Congratulations to Sierra Keber on all her fitness and health accomplishments! We appreciate the testimonial.

Last fall, I decided I was missing a little motivation and accountability in my workouts. I felt that I had the knowledge about what I should be doing to reach my weight loss and overall health goals, but for some reason, I still couldn’t get there. My fiancĂ© suggested that I meet with Lisa. I was unsure of the meeting at first. I went in thinking she would try to sell me something I didn’t need and tell me she could get me where I wanted to be, in exactly the way I wanted to.

Our meeting did not go as I had planned. Lisa asked many questions, did a lot of listening, and I did most of the talking. She really surprised me which made me think she could help me reach my goals.

After signing on with Lisa, my time with her continued to surprise me. Lisa did give me the motivation and accountability I thought I needed. She really listened to my fitness goals and personalized a fitness program for me to follow. She encouraged me to look at my entire lifestyle in a way I’d never thought to before. She made me realize that I had never taken the time to consider what was truly important to me, especially in the area of nutrition. Lisa also looked into some vitamin deficiencies I was dealing with, and gave me some suggestions for correcting them. 10 months later, I feel less mentally “foggy” and healthier. My proudest moment isn’t the 10 pound weight loss (but it is a nice bonus), it’s the fact that I no longer feel like a failure when it comes to running and cardio. Before training with Lisa, while running on the treadmill I would reason with myself saying “I’m not running THAT much slower than her”, or “I’ve never been a good runner”. Now I say to myself “I’m running faster than him!” It’s great motivation to finally succeed at something that was a struggle in the past. I would never have implemented the changes Lisa made to my cardio without her suggestions.

I think many people go through life doing what they think is right but never take the time to learn about health, especially nutrition. Learning is key to making an informed decision about what is healthy and then taking this to be able to go live by this decision. As a female entering my 30’s, Lisa’s ability to listen and provide the resources I needed learn to live healthier are invaluable as I move into making decisions for myself and my family. I would definitely tell anyone that is looking to take a step in a healthier direction to meet with Lisa. I can guarantee that you can’t imagine what you are missing unless you do.

Jogger turned Runner, Sierra

No comments: