Thursday, June 23, 2011

Client Testimonial

This story is yet another example of what can be accomplished in a short period of time. While we have always stressed that fitness and health are a lifestyle, there is always something to be said for getting focused and hitting a short term goal. When Brenda and I started talking about training together for a short and intense period of time, the first thing she mentioned was that everyone around her was “constantly finding excuses to not work on their fitness and health.” One of her goals was to inspire others with her accomplishments. Based on comments from friends and family she has accomplished this and more. Despite limitations from asthma and arthritis, she was able to make big improvements in just 4 quick weeks.

Many thanks to Brenda for her efforts and determination. Thank you for the testimonial…

Background History - My name is Brenda Andringa Age 49 Diagnosed with arthritis at the age of 17 and diagnosed with asthma and allergies at the age of 37.

I walk marathons to keep the arthritis at bay and also because of my asthma I cannot run.

I really wanted to do the Live In Motion Spring/ Summer Boot Camp as I had some inches I wanted to lose. For the first time in my life, I was thinking I had limitations because of my asthma and Boot Camp may not be something I was able to do. The word “limitation” really started to bother me and I started thinking of how when I couldn’t run marathons I modified my goal and walked marathons. Maybe I could modify Boot Camp to meet my needs and still have the fun workout I wanted. I sent an email to Jason and asked if he was up for the challenge where he could modify a personal 4 week Boot Camp for me so I could lose the inches and still keep breathing.

Jason was up for the challenge and together we were able in just one short month (with 12 Boot Camp sessions) to make my limitations disappear. Jason was able to customize the Boot Camp by replacing the running with different types of fun cardio bursting exercises that kept me breathing all through the session and for the rest of the day. I was able to sleep better and not wake up with asthma attacks. I was able to lose inches and drop a dress size, make my friends envious and feel great about my accomplishments!

As an added bonus Jason also changed up my nutrient intake and eating patterns without counting calories and I was able to lose body fat as well. Jason kept me motivated and constantly challenged and encouraged me - he always wanted to hear how I felt and if I was having difficulties so he could make things better for me.

Live In Motion believes in what they are doing in the fitness industry and this comes across in how they have treated me as a client. I would recommend Jason and Lisa to anyone who feels that they have limitations. You will soon learn that Fitness is for everyone. There are no limitations, only modifications. Thank you Jason for believing in me and helping me meet my fitness goals.

Sincerely, Brenda

Tale of the Tape – 4 Weeks of Hard Work Aug 13/09 Sept 8/09
Weight: 132 lbs 124 lbs
Shoulders: 39.5” 38”
Chest: 36.5” 35”
Waist: 31.25” 29.25”
Hips: 37.5” 36.5

No comments: